The Johns Hopkins Cystic Fibrosis Center has developed innovative continuing medical education programs accredited by the Johns Hopkins School of Medicine.
Monthly emailed newsletter and case-based podcast series. Authored by CF experts, who present a concise review of the relevant journal literature on a single topic. The companion podcast applies the literature to your clinical practice.
View a case-based approach to dealing with the significant clinical issue of poor adherence to cystic fibrosis therapies. This satellite symposium was presented at the 29th Annual North American Cystic Fibrosis Conference in Phoenix, Arizona.
- Discover tips and techniques on adherence.
- Learn how to uncover nonadherence in your patients.
- Help solve challenging adherence cases.
Meet Daniel, a three-year-old whose routine throat culture just grew P. aeruginosa, originally presented at the 28th North American Cystic Fibrosis Conference in Atlanta, Georgia.
Explore the 25 year history of CFTR. Pioneering scientists share insights and people with CF share their insight.
- Hear from Francis Collins, Tsui Lap-Chee, and Jack Riordan whose labs worked together to discover the CFTR gene.
- CF luminaries Bob Beall, Pamela Davis, Philip M. Farrell and others share how the discovery of the CFTR gene changed everything.
- Faculty present the clinical data and how patient care is evolving.
- Investigators, the CF Care Team, and patients discuss the anticipation and uncertainty regarding advances in CFTR modification therapy.
Learn from the interactive case-based modules presented at the 36th European Cystic Fibrosis Society Conference.
- Five classes of CFTR mutations, supported by incredible animation
- Follow four individuals with CF
- The latest research on emerging therapies for each mutation class
Presented by The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, AOTC: Early Intervention is a webcast series taped from a live symposium at NACFC in Orlando. It includes case-based presentations supported by an incredible 3D animation.
International faculty translates the relationship between the CF genotype and phenotype of environment and adherence, with perspective
from the entire CF Care Team.
Stay Ahead of the Curve with these valuable continuing education resources for the Cystic Fibrosis Care Team.